2010年7月24日星期六

妙问妙答


Staff : Good Morning, B-Suite! How may I assist you ?

Guest : Do your hotel have swimming pool ?

Staff : Yes, But depends on season. Only available during raining season.

Guest : -_-‘’ #$%^

P/s:我们酒店前面有时候下大雨就很容易淹水。 >_<


Staff : Good Morning, B-Suite! Reservation, How may I assist you ?

Guest : Oh, B-suite Reservation ar, I wan service my Honda City har…

Staff : Sorry Sir, we are B-suite HOTEL !! you are wrong number.

Guest : har, wrong number ar….du….(hang up the phone immediately )



Staff : So Sir, This is your reservation number, 12345

Guest : oh, reservation number 12345. Ar..what is this number har …

Staff : -_-‘’ @#$%



Guest : I will arrive your hotel around 8am o, can I check in ?

Staff : Sorry Mam, our check in time is after 2pm, early check in will subject to room availability. And 8am is too early, we afraid the rooms might not ready yet, and during that period is peak season, so we cannot promise that.

Guest : What is your check out time har ?

Staff : Our standard check out time is 12pm

Guest : Then I check in 12pm lo.

Staff : @#$%^#$%#$%^@#$%^





2 条评论:

匿名 说...

哈哈..很搞笑的妙問妙答咧..(=

bjlim 说...

stupid customer is all around the corner... bware...